- PRODUCT INFO
Skin TypeCombination, Dry, Mature/Aging, Normal, Oily, SensitiveMakeup Key FeaturesNo Animal Testing, VeganMakeup Product TypeNail Polish
- A long-lasting nail polish in tons of fashion-forward shades and finishes.
- Sheers, creams, glosses, and opalescent finishes for variety.
- Shades available in all color families.
- Vegan-friendly formula.
Did someone say unbeatable color choices? If they did, they were talking about Zoya Nail Polish. Turn your nails into a work of art with the unlimited colors of these versatile nail toppers. Sheers, creams, glosses, and opalescents are just a few of the finishes you’ll find in this extreme collection. These are vegan-friendly formulas and are free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. Listed in Lucky’s Green Guide, these are non-toxic, safe, and beautiful polishes.
How It Works:
- Nitrocellulose is a film-forming ingredient that thickens nail polishes and colors.
- Butyl acetate keeps polish ingredients blended and smooth.
- Benzopehnone absorbs UV light and prevents polish from yellowing.
- Titanium dioxide produces a translucent, milky-white hue as a color or a color base to nail products.
Suggested Use: Apply a base coat if desired followed by two coats of Zoya nail color. Let dry slightly before applying a layer of top coat.
InStyle Best Beauty Buys2011 Best Beauty Buys - Bright Nail Polish