- PRODUCT INFO
- Perfectly kissable color for all types of lips.
- 100% vegan formula.
- Incredible hydration and sexy, fun color!
Blood Orange - A bewitching Audrey Hepburn coral with just the right amount of pink to make it pop
Vanilla Hibiscus - The most amazing Farrah-esque, pale, seventies pink with a touch of pearl
Coconut Nectar - A see-thru wash of golden raisin for super sweet lips with sexy sparkle
Guava Berry - A quintessential berry stain for an absolutely alluring pout
Coconut Pearls Luminizing - A colorless treatment with a hint of radiant pearl
Sugared Fig - The perfect balance of pink and plumKey FeaturesNatural and Organic, No Animal Testing, Paraben Free, Petrochemical Free, Phthalate Free, Sulfate Free, VeganWorks ForDrynessSkin TypeCombination, Dry, Normal, OilyProduct TypeBalm
For spot-on sheer color and all-day hydration for your lips, Pacifica Color Quench All Natural Moisture Lip Tint is a must-have! Essential fatty acids from avocado and coconut oils keep your lips perfectly moisturized and in kissable condition. Subtle, luminous color and a terrific scent and flavor keep your mood elevated and your face happy. With a 100% recyclable tube and a formula that is free of parabens, mineral oils, and petroleums, this is your next favorite lip tint!
Who It’s For: Recommended for all lips.
How It Works:
- Avocado oil protects and rebuilds the lipid layer of lips for a fresh, youthful appearance and softens dry or flaky areas.
- Coconut oil is an intense conditioner that is long lasting for all-day smoothness.
- Cocoa seed butter is an emollient that conditions and promotes elasticity.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant superstar that protects lips and surrounding skin from the oxidative stress of sun damage and decreases the frequency and severity of skin diseases.
- Rosemary leaf extract contains protective antioxidants and soothing anti-inflammatory properties.
Suggested Use: Apply to lips directly from tube as needed for color and hydration. May be used alone, or over or under your favorite lip color.