- PRODUCT INFO
- OPI is honoring one of America’s most-loved characters with Mini Minnie shades!
- Infused with diamond dust for luxurious glitter.
- 4 intensely pigmented colors made just for mouse-loving Disney fans.
- Ultra-rich, girly colors turn fingertips and toes into a fun accessory.
- Shimmering, feminine and fun shades will get you noticed.
Minnie Nail Shades Include:
The Color of Minnie– You had this little mouse at “red.”
If You Moust You Moust – You gotta pink when you gotta pink
I’m All Ears – Tell me how much you love this magenta shimmer.
Nothin’ Mousie ‘bout It – Don’t squeak it – SHOUT it with the confetti light pink.Skin TypeCombination, Dry, Normal, OilyMakeup Key FeaturesNo Animal TestingMakeup Product TypeNail Polish
Add some fun and frolic to your day with OPI’s Vintage Minnie Mouse collection. These are truly fantastically fun colors. Inspired by the feminine retro-chic of your favorite lady mouse, these colors will get your nails noticed by the Mickey in your life. Shimmering, girly colors in feminine, fun tones complement any skin tone or outfit. Infused with diamond dust for a luxurious glitter, these nail polishes are long-lasting formulas that are great for both fingers and toes. Have these intensely pigmented colors professional applied by taking your favorite shade to your nail professional, or apply at home. These nail colors are safe and non-toxic. They contain no DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde. These jewels for your nails are designed to dazzle!
Who It’s For: Recommended for anyone who loves beautifully colored nails.
How It Works:
- Diamond dust provides a luminous luster and glittery shimmer to nail colors.
- Mica is a mineral known for containing light-reflecting particles to give nail colors an even-toned appearance.
- Ethyl acetate keeps nail colors mixed and ready for wear.
- Silica reflects light to build beautiful, radiant color on nails.
- Stearalkonium bentonite keeps the nail polish smooth and viscous for easy application.
Suggested Use: Apply polish to clean, dry nails. Lightly wipe both sides of the lacquer brush on the opening of the bottle. Stroke nail lacquer down the center of the nail. Apply another stroke to each side of the nail. Smooth surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush. Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of nails.