- PRODUCT INFO
Skin TypeCombination, Dry, Mature/Aging, Normal, OilyMakeup Key FeaturesNo Animal TestingMakeup Product TypeNail Polish
- Free from toluene, DBP, and formaldehyde.
- The leading salon nail polish brand available for use at home!
2011 Allure Best of Beauty Winner - Big Apple Red
OPI Nail Lacquer's are available in an array of colors to create stunning nail looks!
How It Works:
- Ethyl acetate keeps nail colors mixed and ready for wear.
- Mica is a mineral known for containing light-reflecting particles to give nail colors an even-toned appearance.
- Silica reflects light to build beautiful, radiant color on nails.
- Stearalkonium bentonite keeps the nail polish smooth and viscous for easy application.
Suggested Use: Apply polish to clean, dry nails. Lightly wipe both sides of the lacquer brush on the opening of the bottle. Stroke nail lacquer down the center of the nail. Apply another stroke to each side of the nail. Smooth surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush. Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of nails.
InStyle Best Beauty Buys2012 Totalbeauty.com Reader's Choice Award - Nail Polish 2011 Allure Best of Beauty Winner - Best Red Nail Polish Big Apple Red 2011 InStyle Best Beauty Buys - Dark Nail Polish in Lincoln Park After Dark 2010 Best Long-lasting Polish - New Beauty Magazine