- PRODUCT INFO
Key FeaturesContains Antioxidants, Natural and Organic, No Animal Testing, Paraben Free, Sulfate FreeWorks ForAge Prevention, Dryness, Dull ComplexionSkin TypeDry, Mature/AgingProduct TypeBalm
- Nourishing ingredients soothe, protect and repair dry, mature and over-exposed skin.
- Gently dissolves impurities and melts every trace of make-up.
- Delivers protective antioxidants and harmonizing botanicals to calm and heal parched skin.
- Polishes and soothes dry and reactive skin.
This ultra-nourishing formula is a wintertime skin savior! Perfect for dry, reactive, and mature skin, Elemental Herbology Purify and Soothe Facial Cleansing Balm acts as a powerful ‘elemental buffer’ to protect and repair your dry or over-exposed skin. Powerful antioxidants and harmonizing botanicals nourish thirsty skin as impurities and every trace of make-up are washed away.
Who It's For: Recommended for dry, reactive, and mature skin; ideal for use throughout winter.
How It Works:
- A rich blend of essential fatty acids from Sacha Inchi and Argan Oil soothe dry and inflamed skin.
- Fresh Strawberry Cells gently tone and purify the skin to create freshness and vitality.
- Bitter Orange Peel Powder to gently exfoliate, stimulate new cell renewal and brighten the complexion.
- Angelica, Marshmallow and Aloe calm and soothe dry skin.
- Essential Oils of Chamomile and Frankincense to reduce inflammation and repair.
Suggested Use: Blend a small amount between palms and massage onto dry skin in small circular movements, paying particular attention to areas of congestion. Remove with a warm, damp muslin cloth. Splash face with cold water and pat dry.
- Full Ingredients
Essential Actives: sacha inchi oil, argan oil, vitamin E, aloe vera, angelica, marshmallow, fresh strawberry cells, bitter orange peel powder and essential oils of chamomile and frankincense.