- PRODUCT INFO
Haircare Key FeaturesFlexible HoldHaircare Product TypePasteHaircare ConcernColor-Treated
- Provides styling definition and manageability with flexible control.
- Stays pliable for reworking styles.
- Deconstructs with rough, ragged textures and lasting separation.
This award-winning formula is well known for its ability to create ragged texture and moveable separation for perfectly textured styles. Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material won the Best Texturizer Award at the American Salon Magazine Professional Choice Awards – so you know stylists love it! It molds and shapes hair for strong, directional styles and its unique dispensing system allows for controlled application.
Who It’s For: Recommended for all hair types.
How It Works:
- Stearyl alcohol is a thickener and an emollient to soften and hydrate hair.
- Hydrogenated castor oil is a rich emollient to keep hair velvety soft and hydrated.
- VP/VA copolymers encourage firmness, body, and fullness in hair.
Suggested Use: Rub a small amount (one pump of paste) into hands and apply on damp or dry hair. Reapply for stronger texture effects.
Best Texturizer American Salon Magazine Professional Choice Awards 2007