- PRODUCT INFO
Haircare Key FeaturesLeave-InHaircare Product TypeCrèmeHaircare ConcernChemically Straightened Hair, Color-Treated, Dry and Brittle, Frizzy, Permed Hair, Split Ends, Thinning/Hair Loss
- A protective hair care treatment to smooth the hair cuticle and prevent breakage.
- Protects hair from the heat of styling tools and dryers.
- Fortifies hair to decrease splitting and snapping off during brushing and combing.
- Builds strength with added proteins.
- Increases shine and resiliency.
Reformulated to add protection against heat styling! Redken has made something great even better! Redken Extreme Anti-Snap will help your fragile, splitting, and breaking hair return to its naturally smooth and resilient state. This lightweight, leave-in formula smoothes your hair’s cuticles and prevents friction when detangling, brushing, or heat styling. Great for transitioning hair to a longer style or for use after chemical services.
Who It’s For: Recommended for fragile or damaged hair caused by heat styling, brushing, or chemical services.
How It Works:
- 18-MEA adds a protective shine to hair.
- Interlocking protein network™ is a revolutionary delivery system that penetrates deep into the hair shaft to strengthen hair from the inside out.
- Ceramides are necessary for water retention in the hair’s cells to prevent dehydration and for proper cell regulation, which helps restore hair’s barrier function.
Suggested Use: Shampoo hair and follow with conditioner. Apply Redken Anti-Snap to hair. Do not rinse. Style as usual.
- Full Ingredients
Water (aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 23, Laureth 4, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Arginine HCl, Taurine, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Trehalose.