Client File Tips
- Start by clicking + ADD CLIENT.
- Is your Client an existing Bloom Member?
- If YES, click “SEARCH EXISTING BLOOM MEMBERS” at the top of the window. Enter the First and Last Name of the Client to begin your search. If a result is found, select the client and click DONE.
- If NO, start entering your Client’s information. There will be a check box at the bottom right for you to invite them to Bloom.
- By filling in your Client’s email address, they will receive a notification that you have added them to your Client File.
- To add an appointment, click the name of the client.
- On the next screen, you will see your Client’s information for which you can edit or delete at any point.
- To add an appointment, click +ADD APPOINTMENT DETAILS.
- Here you can enter the Appointment Date, select the Services Provided, and add any notes pertaining to the appointment.
- To add photos to the appointment, you can select photos from your current Bloom Photos section and upload new ones from your computer. More than one photo can be uploaded and selected.
- Tag products, add a description using hashtags and organize your photos into your LookBooks.
- All the information you add will apply to each photo uploaded.
- You can hover over a photo in the Appointment Details window to edit the information individually if need be.
- All photos uploaded from your computer, will be directly added to your Bloom Photos section.